- 3 tbsps cooking oil
- 2 cloves garlic, peeled and finely chopped
- 1 tbsp soya bean paste
- water as needed
- 3 stalks mustard greens
- 1 can of Ayam Brand™ Fried Mackerel in Black Beans 150g
- some salt & sugar to taste
- 250g fresh yellow noodles
- 30g beans sprout
- 2 tsps AYAM™ Light Soya Sauce
- 2 tsps AYAM™ Thick Soya Sauce
- 2 red chillies, sliced at an angle
- thin omelet of 1 egg, finely sliced
- 1 stalk coriander leaves, chopped
- 2 tbsps crisps fried shallot
Heat up the oil in a wok on medium heat and fry the garlic until fragrant.
Add in the fried mackerel and the soya bean paste. Fry until it becomes aromatic
Add the mustard greens and stir fry briefly. Add in the noodles together with the light and thick soya sauces. Add in the salt and sugar.
Add in the bean sprouts and stir fry very quickly to avoid to overcook the bean sprouts. Remove from the heat.
Put the noodle on the plate and garnish with sliced red chilies, omelet, coriander leaves and fried shallots on top.